Tuesday, April 3, 2012

CashCrate is NOT a scam!


Over the last year I have looked at 100s of ways to work from home and/or make money online.  I have tried tons of incentive freebie websites (IFWs), paid opinion/surveys sites, product trials and even secrete shopper sites.  Each one left me more frustrated then the last!  They all seem to spin you in circles being a never ending pit to dump useless information in.  I would fill out form after form to get to the end just to hear something was missing or I needed to add more info I didn't want to give out.  Hours were wasted with very little money to show for it and a TON of spam emails in my inbox!

Finally I found CashCrate.  A site that is simple to use and gives you the freedom to do as much or as little as you want to earn money.  The surveys are quick and easy, the details of the offers are explained upfront, you get paid for shopping stores you actually heard of and best of all money is credited almost instantly! The site has a "My Earnings" page which shows you the status of all the offers you have submitted.  It shows if they are pending, confirmed or paid.  Best of all you'll receive a check each month without having to cash out! 

I started a few days ago and already made 38.01 by the end of March and now April 2nd I've made $13.02.  It may not be a get rich quick scheme but it is definitely NOT a scam!  I highly recommending giving  CashCrate a shot.  Even if you don't like the site it wont cost you a thing and you even might make a few dollars.  What they have that points them over the top of other sites is the monthly contests.  The top 30 earners are giving cash prizes along with what they already racked up.

Proof of Check

Follow the link and give CashCrate a try!

Cash in with CashCrate
Top GPT Sites



No comments:

Post a Comment