Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Take the CashCrate Challenge!!!

Since I have been an advocate of this site, and sites like it, for so long I decided to offer the CashCrate Challenge.  As a bonus to the already numerous benefits I will personally reward participants $2 for anyone who reaches the $20 mark and receives their first check from CashCrate!  To me the hardest part of the program is that first $20 milestone.  When you do not fully understand how the offers, surveys and other earning tasks work it is easy to just throw in the towel.  You start to think this is a scam or a waste of time and that nobody can make money this way.  Well I am here, along with over 2 million members worldwide, to tell you that is not the case!  CashCrate has been around since 2006 and sends out thousands of dollars each month to members.  For more proof check out the Payment Wall or visit the Forum and talk to other CashCrate members about their experiences with the program.  

To qualify for CashCrate Challenge
You must first sign up under my referral link HERE.  Once signed up please send me a message stating you are interested in taking the challenge.  To send me an email click on the mailbox icon in the right hand corner of the CashCrate page.  In your inbox you should have a “Welcome to CashCrate” email from me.  Simply reply to that with your PayPal account or address where you want the check sent and start earning!  

Ways to Earn

Offers – Complete offers ranging from $0.05-$40.00.  Many of these involve signing up for online subscriptions to things so I would recommend setting up another email to avoid spam filling up your personal email account.  You can get a free account with Gmail here.  This is my favorite way to earn money since they are quick and easy.  When filling out similar offers clearing the cookies on your computer is recommended, before each one, for a higher approval chance.  

Offers that have recently approved for me. 
  • Free Lotto $0.20 confirmed May 1, 2012
  • Daily Jokes $0.15 confirmed May 1, 2012
  • Spring Samples $0.50 confirmed May 1, 2012
  • iPhone 5 $0.50 confirmed May 1, 2012
  • $1000 T.J. Maxx Gift Card $0.50 confirmed May 1, 2012
  • Better Homes and Garden $0.25 confirmed May 1, 2012
  • CoolSavings $0.30 confirmed May 1, 2012
  • CheapFlights.com $0.05 confirmed May 1, 2012
  • Welch's Fruit Snack Samples $0.40 confirmed May 1, 2012

Surveys – Daily surveys are a great way to constantly rack up income.  Right now I have 7 available surveys to me ranging from $0.50-$0.80. All surveys may not allow you to qualify but a high percentage will.

Videos – Get paid to watch videos which typically pay $0.02 each.  To be credited you must find the two numbers that will scroll across your screen and enter them in at the end of the video.

Referrals – Sign up friends and family under your link and let them share in the earning potential you have found with CashCrate!  

Recap
So not only will you get a check from CashCrate (the following month) for whatever you earn, I will also send you $2 by PayPal or mail for completing the CashCrate Challenge.  After you have completed the CashCrate Challenge earning should be easy!  So enjoy a steady monthly income and GOOD LUCK!  


3 comments:

  1. a very good article.. i have bookmark of you

    please visit http://birejji.com/index.php?key=102755
    yo will earn money to socialize in a group

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review! I hope you continue to check back for more updates. I'll be sure to check out your site as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my cashcrate account!
    http://www.cashcrate.com/58267

    ReplyDelete